SO my other posts go into detail about how this mess of an assignment came to be.
The steps were the following:
- Plan what adventure you want to make. What story do you want to tell? I decided to show what you can do with a day. You can be productive or you can be unproductive, but at the end of the day are you going to be happy with what you accomplished? You can do as little or as much.
- Film it. Use a tripod/makeshift or an actual one. Be careful with audio, use a microphone if you can.
- The next step I did was to edit the clips I had. I added sound to it if I wanted to elevate the experience I was trying to portray.
- After saving the different parts of the story I uploaded them to YouTube.
- I created new pages for all the different videos. There were two different paths that people could take.
- I embed each video into it’s each page.
- I used Canva to create ‘buttons’ for each choice the players have according to the task they are on.
- I then uploaded the buttons and put the photos into each post for the next steps they could take
- I added links to the photos to show
Below is a link to a video that shows an example of what I did!
It was hard at first because I wanted to have a variety of the activities they could do, but I didn’t have the time to turn it into a full-length project.
Overall I’m very impressed with how I pulled this project together considering my first two ideas didn’t go how I wanted them to.
Here are all the pages involved in this adventure: